The Association for Architectural and Engineering Business Leaders (AEBL) and AIA Central Valley have teamed up for an informative panel discussion addressing:
- What AEC companies are doing to retain their staff – both male and female – through the transitional periods in their lives?
- What is the business case for part-time or flex-time workers?
- How are companies addressing healthcare costs and other fixed costs for part-time workers?
- What other incentives do companies believe could be provided to their staff?
- What do they see as within their economic means to provide? What is the cost-benefit of providing these added benefits?
- How local firms address employee life transitions and challenges and how it effects their culture.
Moderator: Lindsey Maclise, SE, LEED AP BD+C, Forell/Elsesser Engineers
- Rosa T. Sheng, AIA, LEED AP, Senior Associate at Bohlin Cywinski Jackson and Chair of The Missing 32% Project
- Buehler & Buehler Principal, TBA
- Naaz Alikhan, CID, LEED AP, Principal at Williams + Paddon
- Courtney McLeod Golden, AIA, LEED AP, Partner at Dreyfuss + Blackford Architecture
- Larry Yee, AIA, Principal at Stantec
- John Stump, AIACV Allied Director, President of Flint Builders
Sponsored by: Flint Builders and Buehler & Buehler Structural Engineers
Click here for full bios.
Click here for a flyer. Register at aecworkforce.bpt.me