Finding an architect for your project is a crucial task that can be daunting, especially if you’ve never worked with an architect before. Thankfully, AIA has created a number of resources to guide you through the process. We recommend that you download these documents and take a few moments to watch the informative videos. Also check with your state Architects Board to verify an architect’s license prior to hiring.
- How to Select an AIA Architect
- 20 Questions to Ask Your Architect
- You and Your Architect: A Guide for a Successful Partnership
- VIDEO: Who Needs an Architect?
- VIDEO: How to Choose an Architect for Your Project
Ready to find your architect? Click here to view a list of local AIA Central Valley firms.
Click here to go to searchable National AIA Architect Finder. Our Chapter office has a new Residential Architects Portfolio library for you to view. Contact the office for more information: email@example.com. Click here to view the Custom Residential Architects (CRAN) page with more resources.